Insights into Lapsus$, as leaders are arrested
The Lapsus$ hacking group has made the headlines this week, particularly around Microsoft and Okta earlier in the week. Turns out, an England-based teenager may be in charge of...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- NLRB General Counsel Clarifies Retroactive Application of Non-Disparagement Ruling
- Datto Set to Launch Cloud Management Solution, Catching up to Competitors in Managed Services Software MarketDatto Set to Launch Cloud Management Solution, Catching up to Competitors in Managed Services Software Market
- Novo Data Reveals Top 10 SaaS Providers for Small Businesses: Intuit Takes the Lead While Channel Companies Fall Behind
- AI Tools Continue to Expand: Google’s Bard, GitHub’s Copilot Upgrade, and More
- Challenges for Data and Analytics Leaders, Cloud Cost Control, Subscription Shift, and Return of Revenue per Employee Metric