Congress’ relief bill includes tech provisions
Congress passed their latest relief effort over the weekend, and from a tech perspective, there is $7B in funding for broadband connectivity, which includes a $3.2B provision for $50-per-month...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- Consumer Caution Meets Business Boom: A Dual Reality for Managed Services in 2023
- Is Distribution the New Bank? TD Synnex’s Amplify Program Offers Extended Credit Terms
- Mark Zuckerberg’s Vision for AR: How Ray-Ban Smart Glasses Could Change the Game
- Return-to-Office or Not: The Struggle for Management to Make the Case
- The Q3 2023 Diversity Report, and some big ideas