Forrester adjusts the economic projections: What SMBs should watch out for
Andrew Bartels, Forrester VP and principal analyst and author of “US Tech Market Outlook for 2020 and 2021” has revised some of his projections. He is not as pessimistic...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- New Survey Reveals Growing Adoption of AI Tools in the Workplace, Raising Concerns of Confidential Information LeakageNew Survey Reveals Growing Adoption of AI Tools in the Workplace, Raising Concerns of Confidential Information Leakage
- Justice Department Disrupts Ransomware Group, But Cyber Scammers Exploit Remote Monitoring Software
- Microsoft Q2 Earnings: Revenue Up, Windows OEM Revenue Falls 39%
- Gartner Predicts Growth in Zero-Trust Programs by 2026, Despite Unprotected Areas Vulnerabilities
- Decrease in Employee Engagement and Increase in Disengagement, Gallup Report Reveals