The end of the American internet?
Highlighting a piece by Benedict Evans, which declares the end of the American Internet. Here’s the data you care about, quoting from the article: 80-90% of internet users are...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- AI Tools Continue to Expand: Google’s Bard, GitHub’s Copilot Upgrade, and More
- Challenges for Data and Analytics Leaders, Cloud Cost Control, Subscription Shift, and Return of Revenue per Employee Metric
- AI-powered Generative Tech Takes Over: OpenAI’s Identity Verification, Bing’s Image Creator, and Adobe’s Sensei Generative AI Services
- Legislative Roundup: NLRB Rules on Severance Agreements, UPHOLD Privacy Act & the 32-Hour Workweek BillLegislative Roundup: NLRB Rules on Severance Agreements, UPHOLD Privacy Act & the 32-Hour Workweek Bill
- Distributor relationships and acquisitions: Sentinel One, Ingram Micro, and Accenture make moves