Bluetooth vulnerability & Windows Patching automation
Good ones in blocking and tackling today. All devices using Bluetooth 4.0 through 5.0 are vulnerable to a new attack called BLURtooth, which lets attackers overwrite Bluetooth authentication keys,...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- IT Professional Salaries on the Rise According to New Survey
- Microsoft’s first official US union formed
- Offensive cyber operations with presidential approval
- Ohio Supreme Court rules software damage from ransomware not covered by property insurance
- Outdated technology causes major disruptions for Southwest Airlines during holiday season