Microsoft’s Copilot App Launch Unnoticed: No Impact on ChatGPT’s Rising Installs and Revenue
Microsoft's Copilot app, which offers free access to OpenAI's GPT-4 technology, has not impacted the installs or revenue of OpenAI's ChatGPT. App store data analysis suggests that Copilot's launch...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- Rising Borrowing Costs Impact Consumer Sentiment: An Untold Economic Story
- Microsoft Unveils Copilot for Finance and more CoPilot in Windows 11
- Friday Big ideas on MSP 4.0, Security, AI, and Weight Loss Drugs
- Mid-Market Tech Struggles: Advania Study Highlights Need for Better Solutions
- Microsoft’s PyRIT: A New Toolkit for Enhancing Generative AI Security Practices