NSF, Air Force, and UK Supreme Court moves to note
But that wasn’t all. The National Science Foundation (NSF) has released new guidelines for using generative artificial intelligence (AI) in its merit review process. The guidelines prohibit agency reviewers...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- Rising Borrowing Costs Impact Consumer Sentiment: An Untold Economic Story
- Microsoft Unveils Copilot for Finance and more CoPilot in Windows 11
- Friday Big ideas on MSP 4.0, Security, AI, and Weight Loss Drugs
- Mid-Market Tech Struggles: Advania Study Highlights Need for Better Solutions
- Microsoft’s PyRIT: A New Toolkit for Enhancing Generative AI Security Practices