From EU’s AI Act to US AI Policies: A Global Shift Towards Regulating Artificial Intelligence
And there has been a lot of legislative news. European Union officials have reached a landmark deal on the AI Act, a comprehensive law to regulate artificial intelligence. The...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- Rising Borrowing Costs Impact Consumer Sentiment: An Untold Economic Story
- Microsoft Unveils Copilot for Finance and more CoPilot in Windows 11
- Friday Big ideas on MSP 4.0, Security, AI, and Weight Loss Drugs
- Mid-Market Tech Struggles: Advania Study Highlights Need for Better Solutions
- Microsoft’s PyRIT: A New Toolkit for Enhancing Generative AI Security Practices