AI-Generated Deepfake Scandal Rocks New Jersey High School, Undermining Teen Privacy
And let’s hit some of those negative impacts. The privacy of several teens at a New Jersey high school was violated when AI-generated nude images of them were circulated...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- The top AWS re:invent announcements for MSPs
- Accenture Goes Passwordless: Biometrics and PINs Replace Traditional Logins for 600,000 Employees
- Turning MSPs into LSIs: A Strategy to Tackle Shadow IT and Cloud Sprawl
- Next Wave of Cloud Computing: Migration of Complex Workloads and New Customer Demand
- New SEC Cyber Incident Rules: A Boost for MSPs in Client Compliance Assistance