Octo Tempest: The Emerging Threat to Managed Service Providers and Beyond
Microsoft has identified the native English-speaking group Octo Tempest as one of the most dangerous financial hacking groups. Octo Tempest has evolved from selling SIM swaps and stealing accounts...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- The top AWS re:invent announcements for MSPs
- Accenture Goes Passwordless: Biometrics and PINs Replace Traditional Logins for 600,000 Employees
- Turning MSPs into LSIs: A Strategy to Tackle Shadow IT and Cloud Sprawl
- Next Wave of Cloud Computing: Migration of Complex Workloads and New Customer Demand
- New SEC Cyber Incident Rules: A Boost for MSPs in Client Compliance Assistance