From Teens to Enterprise: How Apple’s Dominance Could Shape IT Outsourcing
According to a survey by Piper Sandler, nearly 90% of US teenagers who own smartphones have iPhones. This dominance in the market is expected to benefit Apple in the...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- Rising Borrowing Costs Impact Consumer Sentiment: An Untold Economic Story
- Microsoft Unveils Copilot for Finance and more CoPilot in Windows 11
- Friday Big ideas on MSP 4.0, Security, AI, and Weight Loss Drugs
- Mid-Market Tech Struggles: Advania Study Highlights Need for Better Solutions
- Microsoft’s PyRIT: A New Toolkit for Enhancing Generative AI Security Practices