The Open Gates of Cloud Security: How Attack Surfaces Are Still Vulnerable
The FBI and Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency have issued a joint advisory warning about the evolving tactics of the Snatch ransomware group. The group has been targeting the...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- The top AWS re:invent announcements for MSPs
- Accenture Goes Passwordless: Biometrics and PINs Replace Traditional Logins for 600,000 Employees
- Turning MSPs into LSIs: A Strategy to Tackle Shadow IT and Cloud Sprawl
- Next Wave of Cloud Computing: Migration of Complex Workloads and New Customer Demand
- New SEC Cyber Incident Rules: A Boost for MSPs in Client Compliance Assistance