American Workers Taking Fewer Vacations: A Drop from 3.3% to 1.7% Since 1980
American workers are taking fewer vacation days than ever before, with the percentage of the workforce taking vacation in a given week falling from 3.3% in 1980 to 1.7%...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- The top AWS re:invent announcements for MSPs
- Accenture Goes Passwordless: Biometrics and PINs Replace Traditional Logins for 600,000 Employees
- Turning MSPs into LSIs: A Strategy to Tackle Shadow IT and Cloud Sprawl
- Next Wave of Cloud Computing: Migration of Complex Workloads and New Customer Demand
- New SEC Cyber Incident Rules: A Boost for MSPs in Client Compliance Assistance