Docusign Report Touts Remote Work Benefits for DEI and Productivity, Yet Company Reinstates In-Office Requirements for ‘Hybrid’ Employees
Docusign released a report on Wednesday that highlights the benefits of remote work. The report found that about two-thirds of executives believe remote work and increased digitalization have helped...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- MSPs Anticipate 33% Revenue Growth in 2023 Amid Challenges: Barracuda Report
- The US Job Market Soars as Tech Sector Salary Trends Vary
- AI’s Role in Code Generation Sparks Excitement and Concern Among IT Leaders
- From Law Courts to Lab: AI’s Pervasive Impact, Benefits and Pitfalls Uncovered
- FCC’s Broadband Mapping: Opportunities and Obligations for IT Service Providers