Docusign Report Touts Remote Work Benefits for DEI and Productivity, Yet Company Reinstates In-Office Requirements for ‘Hybrid’ Employees
Docusign released a report on Wednesday that highlights the benefits of remote work. The report found that about two-thirds of executives believe remote work and increased digitalization have helped...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- Transforming Work-Life Balance: How AI Could Enable a Four-Day Workweek for Millions by 2033
- Windows Returns to Annual Release Cycle: AI-Driven Hudson Valley Update on the Horizon
- Redefining Literary Scholarship, Financial Trading Ethics, and the Journey of 5G Technology in this week’s big ideasRedefining Literary Scholarship, Financial Trading Ethics, and the Journey of 5G Technology in this week’s big ideas
- Google Unveils Gemini AI, Claiming Superior Performance Over GPT-4
- Syncro Report: Only 7% of MSPs Have Research-Backed Pricing Strategies