Kaseya Pays $117 Million for Naming Rights to Miami-Dade Arena, Raises Questions for MSPs
I can’t resist this one. Quoting Channel E2E: MSPs get a stadium: Kaseya has won naming rights for the Miami-Dade Arena, home to the Miami Heat, in a $117 million deal....
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- Transforming Work-Life Balance: How AI Could Enable a Four-Day Workweek for Millions by 2033
- Windows Returns to Annual Release Cycle: AI-Driven Hudson Valley Update on the Horizon
- Redefining Literary Scholarship, Financial Trading Ethics, and the Journey of 5G Technology in this week’s big ideasRedefining Literary Scholarship, Financial Trading Ethics, and the Journey of 5G Technology in this week’s big ideas
- Google Unveils Gemini AI, Claiming Superior Performance Over GPT-4
- Syncro Report: Only 7% of MSPs Have Research-Backed Pricing Strategies