Maybe things aren’t so bad in insurance this year
And on the insurance front, two updates on cyber insurance. First, new data from the industry on rates. In 2021, rates increased approximately 92% year over year. This year,...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- Amazon’s Multi-Billion Dollar Bet on Anthropic: A New Chapter in the AI Wars
- SMBs Bullish on AI, but Public Trust Wanes: A Tale of Two Perspectives
- When AI Joins Your Team: What Boston Consulting and the CIA Can Teach Us
- Balancing Growth and Efficiency: The Role of ICT and Cloud in 2023 and Beyond
- Cloud Providers Under Scrutiny: What the Potential Executive Order Means for AI