How many are truly all cloud, now?
Some data from Foundry in a new survey. Only seven percent of enterprises are truly all-cloud. This number is likely to more than double over the next two years...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- The top AWS re:invent announcements for MSPs
- Accenture Goes Passwordless: Biometrics and PINs Replace Traditional Logins for 600,000 Employees
- Turning MSPs into LSIs: A Strategy to Tackle Shadow IT and Cloud Sprawl
- Next Wave of Cloud Computing: Migration of Complex Workloads and New Customer Demand
- New SEC Cyber Incident Rules: A Boost for MSPs in Client Compliance Assistance