California’s Prop 22 ruled unconstitutional
I didn’t want to miss this one -- A California judge has ruled Proposition 22, California’s most expensive ballot initiative, unconstitutional. California Superior Court Judge Frank Roesch said in...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- AI Arrives at Your Desktop: Implications of Microsoft’s Copilot on Business
- The Doctor Will ‘See’ You Now: How AI Is Transforming Healthcare
- Big Ideas This Week: AI Governance, Ethical Boundaries, and Separating Fact from Fiction
- The Bullseye on MSPs: How Ransomware Gangs are Targeting Small Businesses Through Their IT ProvidersThe Bullseye on MSPs: How Ransomware Gangs are Targeting Small Businesses Through Their IT Providers
- The Double-Edged Sword of Affordable Cloud Computing