Microsoft reveals active exploit against Print Spooler called PrintNightmare
Arguably bigger impact than the previous story, Microsoft has warned that there is an active exploit against all versions of Windows. This targets the Windows Print Spooler with a...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- Saving time on commutes, employee happiness, and small town lures — which trends are playing out?
- Kaseya didn’t pay for the decryption, but what about those NDAs?
- Semiconductor shortage, business travel, virtual doctors, and the pandemic: a look at the market
- No More Ransom turns five, and Kaseya obtains universal decryptor
- Market data from Gartner, CIOs, ISG, IBM, and Datto