Portland comes down hard on facial recognition
The City of Portland has passed legislation that bans government AND private use of facial recognition, becoming the strongest ban nationally enforced by local lawmakers. The ban, part of...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- Inside the mind of a CISO
- Artificial Intelligence: A Catalyst for Change in Weather, Beauty, and Law Enforcement
- Air Canada Fined Over Chatbot Misinformation, Tribunal Highlights Digital Responsibility
- 1Password, Involta, SailPoint, and Google Partner changes
- ConnectWise Acts on Critical Security Flaws in ScreenConnect, Urges Immediate Patching