Swift Response Needed: AI-Generated Deepfake of Taylor Swift Spotlights Legal and Ethical Debate
So, the bad news. Last week, Nonconsensual, sexually explicit deepfakes of Taylor Swift went viral on X, amassing millions of views and likes before the account was suspended. The...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- Rising Borrowing Costs Impact Consumer Sentiment: An Untold Economic Story
- Microsoft Unveils Copilot for Finance and more CoPilot in Windows 11
- Friday Big ideas on MSP 4.0, Security, AI, and Weight Loss Drugs
- Mid-Market Tech Struggles: Advania Study Highlights Need for Better Solutions
- Microsoft’s PyRIT: A New Toolkit for Enhancing Generative AI Security Practices