Midnight Blizzard Strikes Again: Microsoft Reveals Email Breach by Russian Hackers
And speaking of Microsoft, Microsoft announced that some of its corporate e-mails were exfiltrated by the Russia-sponsored attack group known as "Midnight Blizzard." Microsoft detected the attacks, which started...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- Inside the mind of a CISO
- Artificial Intelligence: A Catalyst for Change in Weather, Beauty, and Law Enforcement
- Air Canada Fined Over Chatbot Misinformation, Tribunal Highlights Digital Responsibility
- 1Password, Involta, SailPoint, and Google Partner changes
- ConnectWise Acts on Critical Security Flaws in ScreenConnect, Urges Immediate Patching