Judicial Office Endorses AI Usage in Courtrooms, Stressing Accuracy Verification and Privacy
The UK Judicial Office has issued guidance allowing judges to use ChatGPT and other AI tools in legal rulings. While acknowledging the potential pitfalls of AI, the guidance clears...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- Rising Borrowing Costs Impact Consumer Sentiment: An Untold Economic Story
- Microsoft Unveils Copilot for Finance and more CoPilot in Windows 11
- Friday Big ideas on MSP 4.0, Security, AI, and Weight Loss Drugs
- Mid-Market Tech Struggles: Advania Study Highlights Need for Better Solutions
- Microsoft’s PyRIT: A New Toolkit for Enhancing Generative AI Security Practices