Accenture Goes Passwordless: Biometrics and PINs Replace Traditional Logins for 600,000 Employees
IT professionals are concerned about the potential for generative AI (GenAI) to become a significant driver of cybersecurity threats. According to a survey by Fastly, data breaches and data...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- Rising Borrowing Costs Impact Consumer Sentiment: An Untold Economic Story
- Microsoft Unveils Copilot for Finance and more CoPilot in Windows 11
- Friday Big ideas on MSP 4.0, Security, AI, and Weight Loss Drugs
- Mid-Market Tech Struggles: Advania Study Highlights Need for Better Solutions
- Microsoft’s PyRIT: A New Toolkit for Enhancing Generative AI Security Practices