Rise in Zero-Day Exploits: Federal Networks Face Heightened Cyber Threats
According to Michael Duffy, an official from the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), there has been a significant increase in zero-day exploits globally, directly impacting federal government networks....
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- The top AWS re:invent announcements for MSPs
- Accenture Goes Passwordless: Biometrics and PINs Replace Traditional Logins for 600,000 Employees
- Turning MSPs into LSIs: A Strategy to Tackle Shadow IT and Cloud Sprawl
- Next Wave of Cloud Computing: Migration of Complex Workloads and New Customer Demand
- New SEC Cyber Incident Rules: A Boost for MSPs in Client Compliance Assistance