Significant Changes in Cybersecurity Landscape: VBScript, NTLM, and DDoS Vulnerabilities
And let’s focus on more cyber news… let’s some good ones. The U.S. Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) has shared details of misconfigurations and vulnerabilities exploited by ransomware...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- Rising Borrowing Costs Impact Consumer Sentiment: An Untold Economic Story
- Microsoft Unveils Copilot for Finance and more CoPilot in Windows 11
- Friday Big ideas on MSP 4.0, Security, AI, and Weight Loss Drugs
- Mid-Market Tech Struggles: Advania Study Highlights Need for Better Solutions
- Microsoft’s PyRIT: A New Toolkit for Enhancing Generative AI Security Practices