Biden Administration Warns Against Car Repair Law, AI Disclosure Act and Connecticut AI Law Introduced, NLRB Redefines ‘Independent Contractor’
Let’s also do some legislation, which seems to have piled up. The Biden administration is warning car manufacturers not to comply with the new Massachusetts right-to-repair law, citing cybersecurity...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- Invest in AI Tools Now, Warns Gartner: The Clock is Ticking for 2026
- Cloudflare’s AI Arsenal: New Tools Enable AI at the Network Edge
- Cybersecurity Meets AI: NSA to Address National Security Risks with AI Center
- Consumer Caution Meets Business Boom: A Dual Reality for Managed Services in 2023
- Is Distribution the New Bank? TD Synnex’s Amplify Program Offers Extended Credit Terms