PwC US to spend $1 billion on upskilling workforce in AI, partnering with Microsoft’s Azure OpenAI platform, while majority of cybersecurity workers admit to using unauthorized AI tools
Axios is reporting about PwC Us’s plans to upskill its workforce on AI, spending $1 billion over the next three years on its 65,000 workers. PwC's plans involve partnering...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- ChatGPT Recognition Rises, OpenAI Improves Training, AI Penetrates 911 Services
- Legislative Updates: Right-to-Repair, Non-Compete Scrutiny, and Ransomware Payments
- MSPs Anticipate 33% Revenue Growth in 2023 Amid Challenges: Barracuda Report
- The US Job Market Soars as Tech Sector Salary Trends Vary
- AI’s Role in Code Generation Sparks Excitement and Concern Among IT Leaders