PwC US to spend $1 billion on upskilling workforce in AI, partnering with Microsoft’s Azure OpenAI platform, while majority of cybersecurity workers admit to using unauthorized AI tools
Axios is reporting about PwC Us’s plans to upskill its workforce on AI, spending $1 billion over the next three years on its 65,000 workers. PwC's plans involve partnering...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- Transforming Work-Life Balance: How AI Could Enable a Four-Day Workweek for Millions by 2033
- Windows Returns to Annual Release Cycle: AI-Driven Hudson Valley Update on the Horizon
- Redefining Literary Scholarship, Financial Trading Ethics, and the Journey of 5G Technology in this week’s big ideasRedefining Literary Scholarship, Financial Trading Ethics, and the Journey of 5G Technology in this week’s big ideas
- Google Unveils Gemini AI, Claiming Superior Performance Over GPT-4
- Syncro Report: Only 7% of MSPs Have Research-Backed Pricing Strategies