Microsoft outperforms Google and Amazon in latest earnings reports, while Meta’s Reality Labs group reports annualized loss of $16 billion
I tend to like to group earnings reports rather than handle them individually. Microsoft had a solid quarter. Quoting the information. 7% higher revenue as growth in its cloud business...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- Google Unveils Gemini AI, Claiming Superior Performance Over GPT-4
- Syncro Report: Only 7% of MSPs Have Research-Backed Pricing Strategies
- Read AI’s ‘Large Meeting Models’: Meeting Efficiency with AI Technology
- Microsoft Enhances Copilot with GPT-4 Turbo and DALL-E 3, Elevates AI-Powered Services
- Generative AI: A Double-Edged Sword for IT Professionals’ Job Security and Stress Levels