New Report Reveals Hidden Costs of Chromebooks and Their Impact on Carbon Emissions
Chromebook Churn – that’s the new report from the U.S. Public Interest Research Group (U.S. PIRG) Education Fund. The report, an analysis of the Chromebook market in the wake...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- ChatGPT Recognition Rises, OpenAI Improves Training, AI Penetrates 911 Services
- Legislative Updates: Right-to-Repair, Non-Compete Scrutiny, and Ransomware Payments
- MSPs Anticipate 33% Revenue Growth in 2023 Amid Challenges: Barracuda Report
- The US Job Market Soars as Tech Sector Salary Trends Vary
- AI’s Role in Code Generation Sparks Excitement and Concern Among IT Leaders