Amazon Opens Up Sidewalk Network to Third-Party Developers and Announces Over 90% US Population Accessible to the Network
This week, Amazon opened up its Sidewalk network to third-party developers. They also released the coverage map and claim that over 90 percent of the US population can access...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- ChatGPT Recognition Rises, OpenAI Improves Training, AI Penetrates 911 Services
- Legislative Updates: Right-to-Repair, Non-Compete Scrutiny, and Ransomware Payments
- MSPs Anticipate 33% Revenue Growth in 2023 Amid Challenges: Barracuda Report
- The US Job Market Soars as Tech Sector Salary Trends Vary
- AI’s Role in Code Generation Sparks Excitement and Concern Among IT Leaders