Cybersecurity Concerns for Mid-Sized Businesses and Increasing Ransomware Harassment Tactics
Two security stories I wanted to highlight. Huntress Labs with some new survey data in its State of Cybersecurity for Mid-Sized Businesses in 2023. Highlights: 49% of mid-sized businesses...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- ChatGPT Recognition Rises, OpenAI Improves Training, AI Penetrates 911 Services
- Legislative Updates: Right-to-Repair, Non-Compete Scrutiny, and Ransomware Payments
- MSPs Anticipate 33% Revenue Growth in 2023 Amid Challenges: Barracuda Report
- The US Job Market Soars as Tech Sector Salary Trends Vary
- AI’s Role in Code Generation Sparks Excitement and Concern Among IT Leaders