Tech updates: SSDs have lower failure rates than disk drives, TeamViewer focuses on AR, and SaaS cost optimization trends.
Let’s end the week with a potpourri of resources and data. First, new Backblaze data has found that its SSD annual failure rate was 0.98 percent compared to 1.64...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- The top AWS re:invent announcements for MSPs
- Accenture Goes Passwordless: Biometrics and PINs Replace Traditional Logins for 600,000 Employees
- Turning MSPs into LSIs: A Strategy to Tackle Shadow IT and Cloud Sprawl
- Next Wave of Cloud Computing: Migration of Complex Workloads and New Customer Demand
- New SEC Cyber Incident Rules: A Boost for MSPs in Client Compliance Assistance