Maryland Lawmaker Withdraws Bill on 4-Day Workweek, Citing Concerns Over Tax Credits
I recently covered a Maryland lawmaker who introduced a bill to investigate the four-day workweek. Well.. he’s withdrawn the bill. But not because he doesn’t believe in it. It’s...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- Rising Borrowing Costs Impact Consumer Sentiment: An Untold Economic Story
- Microsoft Unveils Copilot for Finance and more CoPilot in Windows 11
- Friday Big ideas on MSP 4.0, Security, AI, and Weight Loss Drugs
- Mid-Market Tech Struggles: Advania Study Highlights Need for Better Solutions
- Microsoft’s PyRIT: A New Toolkit for Enhancing Generative AI Security Practices