Maryland Lawmaker Withdraws Bill on 4-Day Workweek, Citing Concerns Over Tax Credits
I recently covered a Maryland lawmaker who introduced a bill to investigate the four-day workweek. Well.. he’s withdrawn the bill. But not because he doesn’t believe in it. It’s...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- Survey and Research Data Reveal Positive Outlook on Remote Work, Hiring, and Business Growth in Tech IndustrySurvey and Research Data Reveal Positive Outlook on Remote Work, Hiring, and Business Growth in Tech Industry
- Cybersecurity Concerns for Mid-Sized Businesses and Increasing Ransomware Harassment Tactics
- Banking Panic Raises Recession Odds but Will Tech Industry Surge with AI Emergence?
- Google Cloud Shifts Focus to Mid-Market
- Rich Freeman’s New Channelholic Newsletter: Two new stories
Be First to Comment