Black Small Businesses Optimistic Despite Challenges: Goldman Sachs Survey
Black small-business owners feel more optimistic about this year than their peers, Goldman Sachs' latest 10,000 Small Businesses Voices survey shows. Here are some highlights, quoting from Axios: 81% of Black...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- Google Unveils Gemini AI, Claiming Superior Performance Over GPT-4
- Syncro Report: Only 7% of MSPs Have Research-Backed Pricing Strategies
- Read AI’s ‘Large Meeting Models’: Meeting Efficiency with AI Technology
- Microsoft Enhances Copilot with GPT-4 Turbo and DALL-E 3, Elevates AI-Powered Services
- Generative AI: A Double-Edged Sword for IT Professionals’ Job Security and Stress Levels