Cybercrime Groups Hiring IT Pros with High Salaries and Benefits, FBI Urges Reporting Ransomware Attacks
A couple of security stories worth talking about too. I've talked about how cybercrime groups run like professional organizations. How much can you earn? Well, In a new report by...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- AI adoption and challenges across education, radio, and industry with calls for regulation
- Tech updates: SSDs have lower failure rates than disk drives, TeamViewer focuses on AR, and SaaS cost optimization trends.
- State of the Channel Survey 2023: Channel Pros Remain Optimistic Despite Revenue Growth Slowdown and Managed Services Transition Struggles
- Ransomware as National Security Threat Allows Military Involvement, Axios Reports; Politico Highlights Cyber Expertise of Incoming RepresentativesRansomware as National Security Threat Allows Military Involvement, Axios Reports; Politico Highlights Cyber Expertise of Incoming Representatives
- The Cost of Technical Debt: 86% of IT Executives Impacted in Last 12 Months, Survey Finds