M&A Declines in 4Q 2022: S&P Global Market Intelligence Report
An S&P Global Market Intelligence report revealed that mergers and acquisitions by North American companies declined in the fourth quarter of 2022. S&P said this represented a decline compared to...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- Rising Borrowing Costs Impact Consumer Sentiment: An Untold Economic Story
- Microsoft Unveils Copilot for Finance and more CoPilot in Windows 11
- Friday Big ideas on MSP 4.0, Security, AI, and Weight Loss Drugs
- Mid-Market Tech Struggles: Advania Study Highlights Need for Better Solutions
- Microsoft’s PyRIT: A New Toolkit for Enhancing Generative AI Security Practices