Companies exploiting federal labor laws with titles instead of overtime pay: Study
So, are titles effective compensation? A new study looked into this – and found it may be exploitation of federal labor laws. Let’s quote Vice and excuse the language...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- Inside the mind of a CISO
- Artificial Intelligence: A Catalyst for Change in Weather, Beauty, and Law Enforcement
- Air Canada Fined Over Chatbot Misinformation, Tribunal Highlights Digital Responsibility
- 1Password, Involta, SailPoint, and Google Partner changes
- ConnectWise Acts on Critical Security Flaws in ScreenConnect, Urges Immediate Patching