Ohio Supreme Court rules software damage from ransomware not covered by property insurance
The Ohio Supreme Court Tuesday unanimously overruled the Ohio Second District Court of Appeals judgment. It moved that there must be “direct” physical loss or physical damage in the company’s computer...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- The top AWS re:invent announcements for MSPs
- Accenture Goes Passwordless: Biometrics and PINs Replace Traditional Logins for 600,000 Employees
- Turning MSPs into LSIs: A Strategy to Tackle Shadow IT and Cloud Sprawl
- Next Wave of Cloud Computing: Migration of Complex Workloads and New Customer Demand
- New SEC Cyber Incident Rules: A Boost for MSPs in Client Compliance Assistance