LastPass criticized for lack of transparency in response to data breach
And the big one, deserving of its segment, is LastPass. While the show was away, LastPass further commented on the breach from August. Hackers have user password vaults. The...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- Banking Panic Raises Recession Odds but Will Tech Industry Surge with AI Emergence?
- Google Cloud Shifts Focus to Mid-Market
- Rich Freeman’s New Channelholic Newsletter: Two new stories
- Data Roundup: SaaS Security, MSP Revenue and Hybrid Work Trends
- Microsoft Intune Suite offers advanced endpoint management