Ransomware goes vertical
A warning from the US Department of Health and Human Services – a new ransomware gang, the Royal ransomware gang, is targeting US healthcare organizations. A history of the...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- Let’s talk about Silicon Valley Bank and why IT services companies should care
- AI adoption and challenges across education, radio, and industry with calls for regulation
- Tech updates: SSDs have lower failure rates than disk drives, TeamViewer focuses on AR, and SaaS cost optimization trends.
- State of the Channel Survey 2023: Channel Pros Remain Optimistic Despite Revenue Growth Slowdown and Managed Services Transition Struggles
- Ransomware as National Security Threat Allows Military Involvement, Axios Reports; Politico Highlights Cyber Expertise of Incoming RepresentativesRansomware as National Security Threat Allows Military Involvement, Axios Reports; Politico Highlights Cyber Expertise of Incoming Representatives