App and data overload
And pulling from CIO Dive: Application overload is an ongoing enterprise problem, with the average large business using 367 software apps and systems to get work done, according to a Forrester...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- FTC’s proposed ban on non-compete agreements receives overwhelming support in public comments
- Fourth quarter GDP grows at 2.9% despite slowing business investment and cautious consumer spending
- Ingram Micro unveils enhancements to Microsoft Azure and NCE Cloud Marketplaces globally
- New Survey Reveals Growing Adoption of AI Tools in the Workplace, Raising Concerns of Confidential Information LeakageNew Survey Reveals Growing Adoption of AI Tools in the Workplace, Raising Concerns of Confidential Information Leakage
- Justice Department Disrupts Ransomware Group, But Cyber Scammers Exploit Remote Monitoring Software