Consumer and industry confidence levels about inflation and the recession
Some market data caught my eye too. First, let’s look at the consumer – despite inflation concerns, Online sales on Black Friday were up 2.3% year-over-year, according to Adobe Analytics....
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- OpenAI Unveils AI Detection Tool, ChatGPT Plus and an Ecosystem of AI Tools Sprouts Up
- Cybercrime Groups Hiring IT Pros with High Salaries and Benefits, FBI Urges Reporting Ransomware AttacksCybercrime Groups Hiring IT Pros with High Salaries and Benefits, FBI Urges Reporting Ransomware Attacks
- Rob Rae joins Pax8 as Corporate VP of Community and Ecosystems
- Two New Studies Reveal Key Trends Driving SMB and Midmarket IT Spending in 2023
- Maryland Bill Proposes Pilot Program for 4-Day Workweek with Incentives for Participating Companies