New salary research points to mismatches for correction
I also spotted some salary research worth noting. According to WTW, employers plan to increase their salary budgets by an average of 4.1% next year. Surveys by Salary.com, Payscale, and WorldatWork place projected increases between...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- Transforming Work-Life Balance: How AI Could Enable a Four-Day Workweek for Millions by 2033
- Windows Returns to Annual Release Cycle: AI-Driven Hudson Valley Update on the Horizon
- Redefining Literary Scholarship, Financial Trading Ethics, and the Journey of 5G Technology in this week’s big ideasRedefining Literary Scholarship, Financial Trading Ethics, and the Journey of 5G Technology in this week’s big ideas
- Google Unveils Gemini AI, Claiming Superior Performance Over GPT-4
- Syncro Report: Only 7% of MSPs Have Research-Backed Pricing Strategies