New salary research points to mismatches for correction
I also spotted some salary research worth noting. According to WTW, employers plan to increase their salary budgets by an average of 4.1% next year. Surveys by Salary.com, Payscale, and WorldatWork place projected increases between...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- ChatGPT Recognition Rises, OpenAI Improves Training, AI Penetrates 911 Services
- Legislative Updates: Right-to-Repair, Non-Compete Scrutiny, and Ransomware Payments
- MSPs Anticipate 33% Revenue Growth in 2023 Amid Challenges: Barracuda Report
- The US Job Market Soars as Tech Sector Salary Trends Vary
- AI’s Role in Code Generation Sparks Excitement and Concern Among IT Leaders