Microsoft backs off on an unpopular program change
Microsoft has announced it won't block automatic renewals of monthly cloud services account for those with an older plan overseen by Cloud Solutions Provider (CSP) partner. The blocking of...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- The top AWS re:invent announcements for MSPs
- Accenture Goes Passwordless: Biometrics and PINs Replace Traditional Logins for 600,000 Employees
- Turning MSPs into LSIs: A Strategy to Tackle Shadow IT and Cloud Sprawl
- Next Wave of Cloud Computing: Migration of Complex Workloads and New Customer Demand
- New SEC Cyber Incident Rules: A Boost for MSPs in Client Compliance Assistance