Remote and hybrid work is here… and Americans like it
Foundry's 2022 Future of Work study indicates that most IT decision makers believe hybrid work will be the new norm as businesses start to encourage staff back to the office. ...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- Amazon’s Multi-Billion Dollar Bet on Anthropic: A New Chapter in the AI Wars
- SMBs Bullish on AI, but Public Trust Wanes: A Tale of Two Perspectives
- When AI Joins Your Team: What Boston Consulting and the CIA Can Teach Us
- Balancing Growth and Efficiency: The Role of ICT and Cloud in 2023 and Beyond
- Cloud Providers Under Scrutiny: What the Potential Executive Order Means for AI