Microsoft’s new employee moves
Microsoft announced several significant changes on Wednesday. First, they will no longer include non-competition clauses in their U.S. employment agreements and will remove these clauses from existing agreements....
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- Rising Borrowing Costs Impact Consumer Sentiment: An Untold Economic Story
- Microsoft Unveils Copilot for Finance and more CoPilot in Windows 11
- Friday Big ideas on MSP 4.0, Security, AI, and Weight Loss Drugs
- Mid-Market Tech Struggles: Advania Study Highlights Need for Better Solutions
- Microsoft’s PyRIT: A New Toolkit for Enhancing Generative AI Security Practices