Right to Repair becomes law as a federal privacy one might just happen too
The New York State legislature has passed the US’s first “right to repair” bill. The Fair Repair Act would require all manufacturers who sell “digital electronic products” within state...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- Balancing Growth and Efficiency: The Role of ICT and Cloud in 2023 and Beyond
- Cloud Providers Under Scrutiny: What the Potential Executive Order Means for AI
- ChatGPT in Schools: A Cheating Aid or Untapped Educational Resource?
- The Open Gates of Cloud Security: How Attack Surfaces Are Still Vulnerable
- Meet the Tony Sopranos of Cybercrime: Young, Reckless, and In Search of Power