UK government calls for reporting ransomware
While I’m on security, the UK government is explicitly asking to be notified about ransomware. Steve Barclay, Lead Minister for Cyber Security, told the National Cyber Security Centre's (NCSC)...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- MSPs Anticipate 33% Revenue Growth in 2023 Amid Challenges: Barracuda Report
- The US Job Market Soars as Tech Sector Salary Trends Vary
- AI’s Role in Code Generation Sparks Excitement and Concern Among IT Leaders
- From Law Courts to Lab: AI’s Pervasive Impact, Benefits and Pitfalls Uncovered
- FCC’s Broadband Mapping: Opportunities and Obligations for IT Service Providers