Microsoft’s potential licensing about-face
In the “stories that crossed my desk twice” department, Microsoft may be making changes to the way they license software, specifically focused on customers who want to run products...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- Inside the mind of a CISO
- Artificial Intelligence: A Catalyst for Change in Weather, Beauty, and Law Enforcement
- Air Canada Fined Over Chatbot Misinformation, Tribunal Highlights Digital Responsibility
- 1Password, Involta, SailPoint, and Google Partner changes
- ConnectWise Acts on Critical Security Flaws in ScreenConnect, Urges Immediate Patching